Re: RE: RE: well i crashed my R/T twice in one nite

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 21:25:55 EST

In a message dated 1/31/00 3:58:32 AM Mountain Standard Time,
nbleazard@home.com writes:

> to any corporate dudes on the list but when the weather is bad and you see
> lots of tow trucks, snow plows, and flashing lights all around you: GET OFF
> THE PHONE AND DRIVE!! Just my opinion. :)
>
> Norah

Just do that all together, I saw one of these dumb F*ckers hita guardrail at
about 80, he cut infront of me because the road turn and he wasn't paying
attention, so I SLAMMED on the brakes, he went flying infront of me, then
CRUNCH, lucikly he left aviod so i was able to get into the right hand lane,
the car behind me wasn't so fortunate, too bad it was my friend, I stopped,
and we check, damn I have never seen s MX6 so crunched, friend was fine, but
damn.... F*CKIN IDIOTS ON CELL PHONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Greg

PS it was in the middle of a farly nice day (about 48 F outside, perectly dry
road....)