Re: Re: Bernd

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 10:08:50 EST

Didn't you know that Alan and Bernd are secretively in love with each other?
  They both have Dak Envy!! Alan has envy of that lift and Bernd has envy
of the R/T

Go figure....they fight like they're married (just don't fight at the picnic
guys! I'll have to sick my puppies on you)

Heater

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com

http://www.geocities.com/txdtoa <----still under construction