Oil plug valve

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 16:20:34 EST

I remember someone posting about the sumitomo oil valve a while back. There
were doubts as to wether it would leak or not. Regardless, I thought it was
pretty neat so I ordered one. Results so far are NO leaks. I cleaned the plug
threads very well and then used a little teflon past on the valve's threads.
Just thought I would share my little discovery with everyone. Oil changes are
so painless I almost...I said "almost!" enjoy them:)

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design