Re: TB Spacer Plates

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 17:37:54 EST

I believe there have been attempts on this list to make spacers before. I
dont remember any positive results. I know that the most common motors in
need of spacers are those which ust throttle body injection to help isolate
the fule from the heat of the manifold. the spacers work well on these
vehicles, but on the dakotas there is little need for one. the only benifit
will be the increased runner length, but I dont think that the small amount
would have much effect. However I am interested in the nos plate, as I have
been considering the same idea for some time now.
gregg