TB Spacer Plates

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 14:34:17 EST

Hello all. A friend of mine and I have decided to try something new. We are
in the process of prototyping a TB spacer of 1.25" aluminum for 92-00 dakota.
 Both V-6 and V-8 use the same throttle body base gasket and throttle body
mount on the intake. I have a 96 Dakota with the 3.9L, K&N 14x3, Flowmaster,
ported heads intake and exhust manifolds. Along with larger valves and three
angle valve job. We are going to try to convert mine to a wet manifold NOS
setup. My friend has a 97 Ram 4x4 with the 318 and same work done to it as
mine. His is just a spacer If this works out, how many would be interested
in purchasing a TB spacer. Not sure on a price just yet, but remember, group
buys a cheaper. E-mail me at ABeerCan@aol.com and use the words TB spacer in
the subject so my filter will let it through.
Thanks

Will 96 Dakota
Cylindrically challenged V-6
soon to be sprayed