RE: Re: Tires

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 19:39:14 EST

Last point on the BFG's...I spoke with several tire dealers here in Austin
and they all said the same thing:

Since the whole Super Shops issue with BFG Tires (they were making "deals"
on tires), a lot of money was lost and therefore No Price Breaks/Dealing
allowed on BFG tires. (Super Shops went out of business because of
this...they couldn't pay their bills because of too much "dealing".)

BFG A/T KO are some VERY NICE tires. A buddy of mine is getting some 35"
BFG KO's installed on his Ram this Thursday.

$0.02

- Bernd