Re: RE: well i crashed my R/T twice in one nite

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 08:58:07 EST

People don't realize that yes 4x4 means you got 2 more wheels to go, BUT it's
THE SAME FOUR WHEELS TO STOP!!!!

Joe G.

<< The only problem driving around here are the IDIOTS....not the snow.
4X4's
 are fine in the weather here usually, if you know how to drive!!! It's the
 morons who take out camaros and rice burners and drive like there is no snow
 on the ground. Also, the biggest problem is women (no offense) who drive
 their 4X4's like they normally would without snow. They think just because
 they have 4 wheel drive they can handle the roads...WRONG!!!! I'm a
 police/fire/medical dispatcher, and we've taken surveys on who gets in the
 most accidents. -Mike