Re: Re: DML Durango R/T

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 09:02:03 EST

the shelbys durangos are amazing. I have seen a few here in arizona, and I
have some pix of one ath the truckin nats show. they seem to be great trucks,
I just wish that that killer bee dak had come out a bit more like the shelby
durango. I dont go for all the video stuff inside, but I would love to swap
motors and take that paintjob. Also I am looking at the brakes they use..
custom 4 wheel disk... that they say will fit daks also.
gregg
99cc318