Re: M1 manifold total cost

From: Joe W. (nosdakota@flashcom.net)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 13:16:08 EST

I don't know how much of a problem the fuel injectors would be. Even with a
52mm tb and open exhaust and cold air intake, my A/F guage pins in the rich
at WOT. I think running a little leaner would probably give a bit more
power. I've seen people drop 3-4 tenths just by tuning the mix a little
leaner especially when they are running as rich as my truck is.
Joe W.