Re: Joe's nitrous troubles (Was: Laughing gas legends (was back inblack))

From: Joe W. (nosdakota@flashcom.net)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 13:08:10 EST

Wet. That is a good possibility. But my concern is where did the ignition
source come from? The engine was up around 5 grand when it happened and I've
been running this stuff for over a year now. The only time I've had problems
before is when I do something stupid like leave the juice on during a
burnout. It's never happened with the engine under load or at high rpm
before.
 I haven't been paying attention lately can you use the A/C with the mp1
manifold? No way I'm giving up my A/C in a black truck. hehe
Joe W.