Re: DML Durango R/T

From: Lynn Pedersen (davewaco@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 13:40:13 EST

2000 DURANGO R/T - SLT Plus Group and 5.9-litre Magnum V8 required
-premium leather-faced seats - premium suede door panels - full time 4WD
-392 axle ratio, limited-slip rear differential, body-colour running
boards - sport-tuned exhaust - P275/60R17 BSW AS tires - 17X9 inch
aluminum wheels with matching spare. COST--- You could own 2 New Dak
Sports for the same price.