carnage: was:Re: Re: RE: well i crashed my R/T twice in one nite

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 22:19:47 EST

I saw a little of that carnage myself last night. Little '80s
Japanese sporty car bounced off the back of an SUV, right in front of
me. The SUV lost a tail light. The car's hood was all crunched up-
seems fair since it was his fault. How can you not see an SUV? I
mean, it was raining fierce hard, but still.... I was driving scared
the rest of the way, thinking that someone was going to bounce their
little car off my Dak.
Flip

>>Except for when you have to "clean up the mess" and deal with
grieving
family
and friends.<<

saw this one comin' =)

I'm not talkin' about smash em' up totalled cars carnage.. I'm talkin'
about litle fender dingers and bumper thumpers... watching them get
out
and act like it was the other person's fault for being stopped there
=)
hehehe... that's what I call carnage =)

-mike d.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

---- End Original Message ----

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!