Re: carnage: was:Re: Re: RE: well i crashed my R/T twice in one nite

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 01:38:00 EST

>> I was driving scared
the rest of the way, thinking that someone was going to bounce their
little car off my Dak.<<

you know, I almost got rear ended by a Durango this evening... he was
trying so hard to stay as close to my tailgate as possible (trying to
freak me out or something?.. couple yonger guys) that he didn't have time
to react when I had to stand on em' for a lil' old lady pullin' out.... I
was alittle nervous after that, needless to say

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 LE slammed, painted, and PARKED =(

miggitymike@juno.com