RE: 17" wheels. R/T Suspension with stock sport tires?

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 23:11:11 EST

Ok... Well how about this... Are the shocks any difference? I'm going to
eventually get the tires/wheels. It shouold still handle good with the stock
15x8's right? Do you know a place to get a good deal on rims/tires at?
Anyways. How hard is it to install these things? If I have the sway bars,
scoils', and springs that's all that I'm going to really need, right? How
much are the R/T shocks? THanks for all your help..

william