Re: Strange Drag Challenge

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 23:04:00 EST

Hes full of it!!!!!!! I saw the same show and that civic was SUPER TRICKED
OUT!!!!!! like major mods, his headers were like 2.5" per pipe! crazy
stuff.. plus this guy was running like 10" slicks... he ran a 12.4... yes
fast, but this guy dumps money in the car you wouldnt believe, like 40
thousand a year!!!!!! plus Ive put friends Integras w/ Vtech and new
civics (which are suppose to be better) SIs with the Vtech, and they are
lucky to click off a 15.7.....

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke