Re: !!!Lowering the dak!!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 00:45:05 EST

depending on which kit you get, you are only gonna get a 2.5" drop...
Western Chassis advertises a 4" drop, but what they fail to mention is
that you can't get a 4" unless you have a V8 CC. You can get a 3/5 and
leave out the blocks and it will result in a 2.5/4 drop which will be
perfectly level... it'll look sweet =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 LE slammed, painted, and PARKED =(

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:56:25 -0800 Travis Gray <dwgm@earthlink.net>
writes:
> So i've pretty much decided that im gonna lower my truck. I'm goin
> with
> the 3/5 to avoid notching the frame. My question is will the front
> of
> the truck actually drop 3" since i only have an I-4? Should i try
> to do
> a 4/5 to compensate for the lack of weight? Or are their different
> kits
> for each engine? Let me know. Thanx
> --Travis

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!