Re: wheel flares????

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 00:41:50 EST

dude, I totally feel your pain...

I've done so much hotrodder tricks on mine to get performance out of it..
like computer chips for 89's and TB's off of V8's and Open Elements for
chevys... that kind of thing... mopar hasn't helped me one lick. Try
callin' em' and askin' em' about an 88 V6, they'll tell you they can't
help you before you even ask the question....

more stuff is becoming available for the magnum 6ers.... and most of the
stuff that works on a V8 will work on a 6...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 LE slammed, painted, and PARKED =(

miggitymike@juno.com