Re: Re: pics of my lowered dakota

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 01:30:45 EST

:)

I'll have pics of mine up in a day or 2.. I'd have a 4x4 if I could, but
couldn't find one in my price range. This one had virtually everything I
wanted (actually only wanted a v6, but the 5.2L will work.. lol) and then
some.. but I really wanted a manual instead of auto, and mileage was higher
than I wanted, but I don't resent my purchase AT ALL. I've thought about
raising mine a little bit so it's about the same height as the 4x4's.. or
maybe lowering the front a little or something.. not sure..doesn't matter
tho if I don't have the money :(