Re: Re: pics of my lowered dakota

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 01:28:10 EST

i don't get it why do you guys always get a truck and
jack it up so there is no enjoyable ride or style . i
like my truck nice and low sitting damn near on the
ground i don't know why anybody would want to do
somthing like body lifts and getting the truck higher
off the ground to just fit oversized rubber under it
..
************* it is my personal preferance to lower my
truck as your preferance to do what you want to yours
********and some how i know i am going to going to be
seeing this on my topic poping up for about the next
two weeks
Frank
2/4 dropped 94 3.9 sport