Re: Tailgaters

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 06:28:39 EST

I always flash the brakes... gove them a chance to back off... if that
doesn't work, I jus take my foot off the gas and slow down... when I am
15-20 UNDER the speed limit and they STILL haven't gone around (This is
assumingI can't get over) I floor it and open a big gap...... Rinse, lather,
repeat as necessary....

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS