RE: Re: pics of my lowered dakota

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 08:42:27 EST

Because it's a TRUCK and we don't have a problem driving to just about
anywhere we want. Ever gone on a backwoods fishing trip in a "slammed"
truck/car. No roads, just a trail with rocks/stumps/pot-holes to one of the
most beautiful, secluded areas you've ever seen.

And...the ride is perfect for me in my truck.

- Bernd