RE: Tailgaters

From: Jarman, Mike (JARMANM@stockhausen-inc.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 09:45:59 EST

The problem is that in many states if it can be proven or if someone is a
witness to you doing a brake job, YOU not the person who hits you from
behind will be liable for the damages. Also remember nasty things can happen
at highway speeds, what if you lost control or if they did hit you and sent
you into the next lane in front of a big rig or something. How would your
family feel? it is definately NOT WORTH IT to me. Pull over let em by and
give em the bird.

Tables turned
Besides if other people just pulled over and let all us dakotas and rams
just fly by as we want to drive in the fast lane at 85+mph I'd be happy
with the bird if i even took time to see it ZOOOOOMM.

Mike
98 Ram quad cab 318
K&N,Gibson duals,180 stant
285/55 18s