RE: Tailgaters

From: Wayne T. Schultz (rimfax@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 14:08:03 EST

I hate tailgaters. These morons are the ones if you let them by, they
eventually wind up slowing you down.

The problem is there is very little common curtesy on the roads and
highways.

I hate people who sit in the fast lane more. I usually travelling at a
pretty good clip on the highway. (Explains my lousy gas mileage) Most
people are just not paying any attention to whats going on around them.
I've found that if your travelling at a good pace and someone is sitting in
the fast lane you have a much better chance of moving them over if you flash
them about 200 yards away. It usually gets their attention and they see
your big 4x4 closing on them at a good rate of speed they move. Other
people just haven't a clue. It could be a cop and they won't move. I hate
them. After I pass them I sometimes pull back into the fast lane very close
to them. It usually scares them. (That's the extent of my road rage.)

  I have also found that if you get too close before you flash people get
pissed and they won't ever move.

- Wayne