Re: N2O Spacer Was: TB Spacer

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 13:01:20 EST

Well I thought and almost made the product of which you speak in the ME
machine shop here at Purdue. Only problem with it is that with a good shot
of NOS, you have to flow fuel with it, and the big problem is the stock
intake wont flow fuel worth a darn. Another reason i added the MI MPI
intake. Now Im going to go with a NOS fogger system, around 550 - 600
bucks, but individual nozzels, and a good distribution block make it the
way to go IMHO.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke