Re: N2O Spacer Was: TB Spacer

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 15:09:09 EST

Hmmm... went to NOS page and found the throttle plates for the Dodges, but
they say for "TBI" throttle body injection, which we dont have. I would be
interested if they were for the Magnum engines. My only problem with
"rail/pipe" style N2O distribution is that some cylinders get more than
others. Foggers are the way to go for even N2O and fuel distribution,
granted they dont flow great if your trying to put LOTS to 1 or 2, but you
can flow more than enough with 8!! :)

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke