Re: Re: Ram Air Hood Group buy

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 15:29:39 EST

Why don't you just get the hood and take it to a paint shop yourself? It'll
cost about the same thing and you can pick out your paint shop. If i knew
about this hood a little earlier, I would have bought it, but I just got my
front spoiler, tonneau cover and grille painted. Maybe next time.
-Dester

PS. nothing like the site of a 97 dakota with a nice all black paint job
driving around with a grey primered ram air induction hood.

<< Where could one get this hood painted? Could the manufaturer send it off
 a paint shop and then have the paint shop ship it to us?

 Jason >>