Re: V6 supercharger pics

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 15:46:34 EST

Hey you live in Central Islip I'm in westbury, when are we goin to get some
buuueeeerrrssss!!!!!!!!

Joe G.
<< Ya know I finished this up and totally forgot to tell the list....I think
 that's around the time I didn't have access. That's probably why I didn't
 post, but here goes. I got the pics of the V6 supercharger installation up
 and running on my website. I got pics of the SC, the FMU, and the fuel pump.
 I dont have pics of the 30# injectors, but they pretty much all look the
 same. Check it out if ya want to.

 www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck

 -Austin
 Vipertruck >>