RE: RE: Strange Drag Challenge

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 17:00:35 EST

The only 13 second stock Honda is the NSX (and its an Acura :-)). So unless
your bud has a bottle hidden somewhere, then there shouldn't be any "door
blowing" going on.

The transplant of the Integra motor into the Civic/CRX is a popular mod, but
still only puts them into the high 14s. Its a nice stealth mod as the car
looks stock even under the hood (the Integra motor says "Honda" on the top).

Craig