RE: Strange Drag Challenge

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 08:55:33 EST

I saw the same show. It was on A&E a couple of nights ago and it was about
the illegal street drag racing in Toronto. I saw the Civic that ran the 12.1
and it had a lot of money in it ($60,000 Canadian is what I think I heard?).
I believe it did have the Integra motor in it, all sorts of crazy mods, also
stripped down interior when he was at the track. Street drags are big in
Toronto for both cars and bikes.

Dak content.....There were no Dakota's on the show....8-(

Currie