Re: DML stickers?

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 19:41:11 EST

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, trm wrote:

> Who/Where do i get the DML stickers from? how much? Ive seen everyone
> talk about them but who has them? I want two of them........
> I put my flares on last saturday and man it sets the truck off real
> nice......it still needs cleaning from the snow and salt.....come on 50
> degrees!!!!!!!!

  You can get 'em from me. I was sort've in the process of putting
together an ordering page, but as you may have read in my other message
to the DML, the print shop I was using dissapeared. What I will probably
do is to put up a page to sell off the inventory that I have, and offer
maybe a limited subset (1 or 2 colors) of the original run of stickers at
a low price, once I find a print shop to cut 'em. If someone wants one in
a different color or size, I will have to have it cut special, and it'll
cost extra.

   I'll work on getting a page up when I can, in the mean time if you'd
like to check out the designs, you can have a look at:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/sticker

  If there is a particular design that you're interested in, you
can drop me a line and I'll let you know if its available in the
color you'd like. The most common colors are white, black, silver,
and red. I do have a few in yellow as well. The price is $10 US, which
includes shipping to the US or Canada.

                                              -Jon-

  .--- jon@dakota-truck.net -- or -- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------.
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
  `---------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'