White Face Guages Pre-97------People Not Interested????????

From: Chris Czimcharo (magnum96@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 20:25:38 EST

Come on people start calling NR Auto to reserve the white face guages.
Only 5 People reserved a set by calling NR Auto. Neal called me tonight.
If not that many people don't call we don't get the guages. We all want
the guages right??? Then lets all work to get them. Make sure you call
before February 14. If you call after the 14 it is useless. Don't let me
down. Call and reserve you guages. We should have the guages by the
middle of March said Neal.
christopher
magnum96@worldnet.att.net