Re: Digital Camera

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 20:00:23 EST

Preacher... I work for Sony in San Diego. I've
reviewed quite a few cameras before I bought my
Mavica-FD88. The camera for my taste/needs, is better
than the 91 in many ways:
1) Higher resolution pictures
(1280x960/1024x768/640x480) vs. 1024 x 768 max for
FD91
2) 4x Floppy driver vs. 2x of FD91 (means being able
to take another pictures twice as fast as the 91)
3) Smaller size is much easier to carry, put into
camera bag vs. bulk of 91.

FD has really good advantages (Steady Shot, 16x
optical zoom vs. 8x + digital of FD88--which really
isn't too bad at all, Tiff picture output vs. jpg only
of the FD88).

Heck, Smokin-Dakota, ME, and Jack Yates all have the
same FD88 camera. 3 Dakota owners can't be wrong!

Sam '00 RT