Click-Click what was that???

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 21:17:19 EST

OK got a question lately every 6th or 7th time I go to start my truck it will
give me a click when I turn the key. It sounds just like the clicking when
you have a dead battery but it is only one click. All the accessories come
on, it's not a dead battery. Then I'll turn the key again and it'll fire
right up. So is it a blank spot on my starter, neutral safty switch,
selinoid, bad starter, what could it be? Thanks for the imput.
Rob

94 2wd V8 sport
ram air, headers, duels, MSD everything
Dropped, blah blah blah, chevy killer