Re: Click-Click what was that???

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 13:01:28 EST

At 08:17 PM 2/2/00 , you wrote:
>OK got a question lately every 6th or 7th time I go to start my truck it will
>give me a click when I turn the key. It sounds just like the clicking when
>you have a dead battery but it is only one click. All the accessories come
>on, it's not a dead battery. Then I'll turn the key again and it'll fire
>right up. So is it a blank spot on my starter, neutral safty switch,
>selinoid, bad starter, what could it be? Thanks for the imput.

Could be an early indication that your battery is starting to go bad. Most
auto parts places will do a free load test for you.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

There are a number of mechanical devices that increase sexual
arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the
Mercedes-Benz 380SL convertible.