Re: Richening the mixture -

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 23:54:16 EST

Ive dont lots of research into the area of adjusting the fuel pressure on
the Magnum motors... the fuel pressure regulator is in the tank. There is
a complete unit that has the fuel tank, pressure regulator, fuel filter,
etc etc... in it and it all pulls out together. This would have to be
eliminated to do anything.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke