RE: Richening the mixture -

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 00:04:11 EST

Anyone who wants to see how the fuel pressure regulator is setup in the
tank, go to these links:

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke/indyram/fuelpump1.jpg
http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke/indyram/fuelpump2.jpg

fuelpump1 is the regulator it self
fuelpump2 is the complete assembly as it sits in the tank

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car