Re: Digital Camera

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 00:42:24 EST

we have that camera and have been happy with it. I will say that the disks
become limating in that they only hold up to 20 photos. it is real easy to
shoot up ten disks at a car show. the video feature is fun at first, but it
would not film an entire 9 second super comp dragster run. that can get
annoying. we payed arround 675 at a "Price club" or "sams club" here in
phoenix. You will need a better software for viewing the pictures, as the
included software can be limated and confusing. Its "Photo album" feature
seems wonderful until you fill its limated space, and attempt to remove a
pic....only to find that it then deletes the file from your hard drive!!!!
all in all a good camera with some nice features and great resolution.
gregg
99cc318