Re:Re: Tailgaters

From: ROBINSON (rrobinson@BCMS.CARTERET.K12.NC.US)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 07:27:20 EST

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:03:38 -0500
From: "blackdak" <blackdak@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: DML: Re: Tailgaters

Andy, be careful..... My dad owns an Expedition and he is one of the most careful drivers in the world and one of the nicest men you would meet! And I have an uncle that drives a Suburban that would run you over in a heartbeat (pardon the pun) . You can't make those judgements. It would be like saying anyone with the name Andy is from a hick town in North Carolina and lives with his aunt Bee. Geez give me a break! :-)

Andy,

I have found that anybody who buys a Ford Expedition is an arrogant A$$hole.
I have had two practically run me off the road because they felt that they
were driving a $40K tank and should not have to be bothered with pick- up
driving trash like me. I also seen one at the body shop...guy has 7000 miles
on it and wrecked it 3 times already, said that other smaller cars would not
get out of his way, according to the owner.

Just my opinion, but guys in Suburbans ain't like this, what is it with the
Ford anyway?

Gary

Rob Robinson
7th Grade Science Teacher