Re: Tailgaters

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 09:54:16 EST

Yeah, it's been so long I'd forgotten about that! VW's used the air in
the spare tire to pressurize the windshield washer. If you were real big
on cleaning the windshield a lot and didn't know the spare tire was
driving the washer fluid, you could get a big surprise when you put that
spare tire on.

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:30:32 EST ZeNel1eac1@aol.com writes:
> huh??????? what did they do in the bugs?
>
> Joe g
>

> << Why not just plumb into the sparetire ala VW bug?
>
> --
> Dave

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.