Re: Turnkey hot rod dak

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 20:45:36 EST

Why not pick up an R/T, get a good reputable shop that
can do the mods, and have them do it. If you gave
them a complete shopping list, and using some of the
RT registry/DML group buys (plus their labor), you'd
probably do pretty good... OTHERWISE... Buy an RT in
California, have it fixed up...

Sam '00 RT