Re: Good dealer in SoCal?

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 21:51:46 EST

I bought from Alhambra Dodge when I got my Durango. Use AutobyTel, and you
should pay no more than $1000 over invoice. That includes all options you
add. When I got my Dak, I used AutoByTel, and only paid $600 over invoice.
I guess they are not as generous with the Durangos. But, the fleet guy at
Alhambra Dodge was very nice and had good advice and let us choose exactly
what we wanted. I am not sure exaclty what his name was, but I think his
last name was Williams. Any way, use AutoByTel. You WILL be happy!!!!

http://www.autobytel.com

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+, Black