Re: Law, can anyone put it in english?

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 21:37:36 EST

In a message dated 02/03/2000 8:32:35 PM Central Standard Time,
CrescentResearch@aol.com writes:

<< Solid black-out
 covers are not legal. I do expect this to be changed however due to the
 abuse of covers and those dangerously stupid clear taillights (usually by
 rice burning jap crap). >>
Whoa whoa whoa settle down there cowboy there is nothing wrong with blackouts
and if somebody actually made clear taillights for pre 97 i would be the
first in lineto get thm. True a lot of jap crapers have them and I hate to
defend them but I think they look good especially if they made a clear 3rd
brake light cover for my 94!
Rob