split spoke lug nuts

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 22:39:56 EST

"Does anyone want to part with their orginal lug nuts that
came with the
split spoke wheels. Or does any one know where i can get
24 of them cheaper
than the dealer (4.75 ea.).

Thanks"

-My suggestion after working on Dodge vehicles in my shop for years, and
dealing with the chrome capped lug nuts:
  Go to Pep Boys or a custom rim shop and order a set of McGuard lug
nuts. They will probably be the last set you ever buy. I've never had
a set gall or crossthread, they dont rust, and there is no chrome cap to
come off. Usually sell for less than $30 for a set.
  Anyone else agree on the McGuards?
Patrick