Re: Law, can anyone put it in english?

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 23:11:00 EST

well, not sure the exact reason there, but you're in VA, and VA is a
***PAIN*** when it comes to cars.. If I remember correctly, can't have the
smoked lenses on your headlights either..... glad I didn't have to pay the
property tax, registration tax, city sticker and inspection when I got my
truck, even tho I bought it in VA.. hehehehe

Ken