Re: Re: Tow Straps

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 01:36:06 EST

In a message dated 02/04/2000 4:31:21 AM !!!First Boot!!!, OLZNUT@webtv.net
writes:

<< Hey Rob, ya mean you got all the mud off of them (and your Dak) from
 last weekend?? How long did it take, and how much $$$?? Man, that was
 FUUUN!! I gotta get a green sticker. I already dug out the pressure
 washer at work in anticipation of another muddy Dak in the near future.
 Hehehehe!!!!!!!! Azusa Sunday??

I beat the mud off them. and it cost 15 $ to get the mud off the truck itself
Rob
PS Im gonna go on saturday. I know you wanted to go draggin but i gotta make
some $ off these things
Rob