Re: Re: Re: Tow Straps

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 01:38:35 EST

ryan@ryanandjoellen.com writes:

<< Hey, if you guys go to Azusa Canyon on Sunday, can I come up and buy a tow
 strap from ya Rob. It is a lot closer than your house. What time do you
 all usually get there? Can I meet you in the parking lot, as I won't have
 time to offroad, just grab the strap and then get going to work.

yeah ill go up on sunday and meet you there. Im also going on saturday if you
wanna meet me then. I usually go about 10 30 11 00
Rob