Re: Skid Plates - Revisited

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 01:46:56 EST

In a message dated 02/04/2000 4:49:58 AM !!!First Boot!!!, grndak4x4@home.com
writes:

<< Rob,
 After all that he sent you the WRONG one?????????????????????? Did he ever
 say why it took so long in the first place??? Did you call him and let him
 know he sent the wrong one after this whole fiasco? That entire deal with
 him is so ridiculous. If he didn't apologize I will for him; sorry you got
 screwed in the deal and I hope no one ever does business with him again. I
 could care less if he remains on this lists or.......take it easy rob,
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6 >>

He said he forgot at first. than i didnt hear from him for a log time. than
he got sick, and his excuse was his buddy mailed the skid plates and he
screwed up the order and i got someone elses order and the someone else got
my order. As for apologising its not your fault so you dont need to apologise
for him. no biggie ill sell it to someone someday
Rob