RE: Re: R/T versus 5.0 Stang

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 08:49:17 EST

Coming from past experience working in a 5.0L (Automotive Performance in San
Jose - Charlie's Mustangs competitor), if it's a GT, they're slow. If it
were an LX you'd probably have a problem. The GT's are in the 15.3-15.5
second area (1/4 mile) which is right about where the R/T's are (if not
faster on some).

- Bernd