Re: R/T versus 5.0 Stang

From: Lynn Pedersen (davewaco@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 11:44:33 EST

Matt, Hi! The 96 GT has a 4.6 not a 5.0. If the Stang was an auto
trans and your Dak was a Regular Cab, you would have a chance. The extra
weight of a Club Cab makes the launch a little lazy ( Oh, Oh, I know I'm
going to hear from Bob Tom on this subject) wheras the low 1st gear in
the Stang will smoke you. If the guy cant drive, It might be a different
story. Good Luck. Hi Bob, nice day ain't it, EH!