Re: R/T versus 5.0 Stang

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 18:27:37 EST

At 11:44 AM 2/4/00 -0500, you wrote:
> <snip> The extra weight of a Club Cab makes the launch a little lazy
>( Oh, Oh, I know I'm going to hear from Bob Tom on this subject) whereas
>the low 1st gear in the Stang will smoke you. If the guy can't drive,
>It might be a different story. Good Luck. Hi Bob, nice day ain't it, EH!

Hi, Dave.

Glad to hear that you're thinking of my weight. Yup, we guys with the CC
have to watch our calories. Hope that you're eating well. I think that we
are going to have some very interesting races this year ... especially since
my future hemi crate engine became a complete kitchen renovation.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.